We believe the Body Corporate Management industry needs to be stirred up, if not experience a thorough “shake up”.
- We believe in treating people how we like to be treated – with friendliness, patience, respect – and outstanding service.
- We believe that a well-managed Body Corporate Scheme is essential for maintaining asset value for owners and the key to harmonious living for residents.
- We believe that using the right technology improves efficiency and reduces costs.
- To manage meetings and administrative tasks efficiently so no-one’s time is wasted.
- To conduct all matters with complete transparency and with total compliance.
- To provide fully detailed financial documents.
- To deliver fast, friendly and helpful service.
- To do our utmost to preserve and protect the value of Owners' assets.
Meet our Team
I've been involved in the growth of several businesses, and one of the key factors to our success has been improving efficiencies and capabilities with technology and automation. I am thrilled when we receive client feedback about how much more they get, how much faster they receive it, and how it makes their lives a lot easier.
The other important factor for me has been only working with people who have a positive mental attitude, impeccable integrity and are fully committed to things being done properly.
Founder and Business Development Manager
I have a Diploma in Business Management, Cert IV Property Services (Operations) and thoroughly enjoy working in the Strata Management industry.
I particularly enjoy building a good rapport with people and providing reliable help. I'm a bit of a workaholic, but when the office door closes you'll find me playing with my children and spending as much time as I can with family and friends.
Growing up I always dreamed of travelling overseas and seeing the world, and what started as a 12-month journey turned into 14 years!
Settled back into Australia now, and relishing the challenges of Body Corporate Management. Can’t live without coffee, and enjoy a glass of red wine or an espresso martini on occasion. In my spare time, I can be found curled up with a good book.
Body Corporate Manager
I’ve had 18 years electricity experience between NSW and QLD, working with many Embedded Networks.
These days I enjoy helping out our wonderful BC Managers and providing customer service to our lovely clients. I’m a bit artistic, always cheerful and social, and love indulging in sports and animal related activities I can do with my family - 4 kids, 3 cats, 2 dogs and 3 fish! Oh, and a husband!
Asst Body Corporate Manager