At Tower Body Corporate Administration our approach is completely different to other body corporate services. Our number one focus is on building relationships. We are not interested in locking you in to a contract if that is not consistent with your requirements. We are not interested in working with body corporate committees who do not feel we are the very best fit for them. What we want is to improve your strata community by creating a proactive, efficient and profitable body corporate. A committee that works for all residents and investors.
If your goal is to run a professional body corporate committee with the help of a team with experience, time and expertise in dispute resolution, Tower will be the perfect fit for you. We are confident that once you experience Tower you will know what real service is.
Call us on 07 5609 4924 or +61 7 5609 4924, or email us using our secure contact form to find out more about our monthly agreement option.
For new clients: if your body corporate committee is not yet in a position to sign a long term agreement, we can establish a month by month agreement option for you. This way you can try us out without being locked in.
You will receive exactly the same high level of service as a long term agreement, with the confidence of knowing you are not locked in if you are not satisfied. Once you decide you are happy to engage our body corporate services for the long term, we give you the option of signing a one year or three year fixed agreement.
Any owner in a body corporate has the power to submit a motion or a proposal to engage and even appoint new management.
You have two options for changing body corporate manager in Queensland…
- Submitting the Motion as a Lot Owner – Lot owners can submit a motion in writing for consideration by the committee at the next general meeting. For annual general meetings, owners are required to be invited to submit motions for the agenda. However, the owner has a right to submit a motion at any time as long as it’s received by the secretary prior to the body corporate’s financial year end.
- Submitting a Proposal to the Committee for Consideration – An owner has the right to submit a proposal to the committee for an alternative body corporate company to assume control. The proposal will be reviewed and put forward to the general meeting from the committee. In this instance, however, the committee has no obligation to include the proposal during the next general meeting.
Take a look at these resources to help you change your body strata manager:
- How To Nominate a New Body Corporate Manager
- BCCM: Body corporate manager – How to terminate a body corporate manager
If you are still unsure about how to take the first step towards change body corporate managers, Tower Body Corporate can help. Simply submit the form below with your details or call one of our friendly team members for a confidential discussion and you can start making the change to Tower Body Corporate today!!
CAN’T FIND YOUR ANSWER? CONTACT US
* These fields are required.